Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Beginning...

Alright guys and gals this is a way for me to show you and the world where the magnificent Meercat is taking me. The spots we will ride are some of the most pristine in the world with crystalline Caribbean water I know I will see a great deal of life beneath the sea as well and above.

I have always traveled and since graduating I have spent very little time back home in the states. I think this is due to the fact that once you start traveling its hard to stop like a great deal of other things in life this is a far better vice.

Right now I am in the island of St. Lucia in a place in the norther part of the island called Rodney Bay hopefully the wind will pick up soon so we can ride the spot known as Cas En Bas... Lets seeeee

Stay tuned for more to come!!!

2 comments: