Sunday, November 14, 2010

A great day in St. lucia...

So today I got to catch a bit of the swell thats comin through these parts. Although I have a small board its still great fun just getting out in the water and play in the waves.


Here are my good friends Big Gigantic. If you've never heard of them you chould check it and get wi it. They kill live shows and are often crushin the scene with STS9 or Lotus.

This is one of my favorite tracks to get me pumped up for a sesh I hope you enjoy!

Find more artists like Big Gigantic at Myspace Music


Here are another two bangerz...

I Need A Dollar (Big Gigantic Remix) by Big Gigantic

Wide Awake by Big Gigantic

Make sure you check their mayspace page where you can get all their albums for free or you can be a G and make a greatly appriciated donation to the band.

www.myspace.com/biggigantic/music

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment