Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Help me help you and in turn help my sisters art project!

Aight so heres the dilly.
My sister is currently in France doing a simester/term studying the french language and art. So shes doing a term project and whould love a bit of the help you all and I can provide.

In a not too distant past, legendary novelist Ernest Hemingway once wrote a full story in six words: "For Sale: baby shoes, never worn." and I would like to ask all of you: what is your six-word memoir?

Mine would be: "Seek truth, never lie, love life."

Thouse of you who know me understand the importance of art and culture in life. Lets help Stephi make this a very succesful project with a great deal of feed back.

If you were not aware, the flicker stream on the side bar is some work I did while I was living in São Paulo Brazil. I was privlaged to paint with some of the most influencial artists in the Brazilian graffiti scene, this has greatly influenced my artistic style and appreciation. Stay tuned for some up and coming works I will be putting up as time progresses.

For me graffiti and street art show that the concreat jungles we inhabit are "alive" with colors and personalities who wouod not have been there otherwise. Whether you like it or not this is the largest world wide art movement of all time!

So help my sister and I make her project one to remember.

Cheers, and I look forward to hearing your 6 word memoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment